Please join S.W.I.M. Coalition to discuss:
- An update on CSO and MS4 issues in New York City by S.W.I.M. Coalition steering committee members, Sean Dixon, Riverkeeper Staff Attorney, and Larry Levine, Senior Attorney, Water Program, Natural Resources Defense Council.
- The new CSO Consent Order which will soon be released by NY DEC and how we, as advocates, need to develop a cohesive plan of action in response to some of the conditions outlined in the order
- Concerns raised at the DEP Citywide CSO Long Term Control Plan Public Meeting in January
- The forthcoming NYC DEP Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Stormwater Management Plan
- S.W.I.M.’s new Clean Water Steward Community Workbook-Other S.W.I.M. updates
Click here to RSVP