Please join SWIM Coalition for our next public meeting where we’ll introduce our 2015/2016 education and outreach program for the CSO Long Term Control Plans the City is issuing now through 2017. RVSP required for security purposes. RSVP here.
Please fill out this short survey in advance of the meeting so we can get your input on content and schedules for our forthcoming community workshops.
WHEN: Friday, November 6, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
- WHERE: Pratt Manhattan Gallery – 144 West 14th Street. Floor 2, Room 707. New York, NY 10011
The Meeting Agenda will include:
- Member Organization North Shore Waterfront Conservancy of Staten Islandpresentation on the “Shore Up” initiative on resilience and adaptation of the Staten Island waterfront.
- Judith Weis, Professor of Biological Sciences at Rutgers University, will be talking about her new book, Marine Pollution: What Everyone Needs to Know.
- Long Term Control Plans (LTCP): Overview, public process, analysis, and S.W.I.M’s forthcoming organizing efforts.
- MS4 Permits: Overview, process, and overlap with LTCPs, and S.W.I.M.’s forthcoming efforts.
- Discussion about planning waterbody-specific workshops.
Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback at email@example.com.